Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New 1Tb HDD for me^^

oh well~

today its a day i step out from the house~

go to low yat and sungei wang area to settle some thing

first thing i do when waiting bus~

drink at stall and take some pic

all pic take by kuro(my hp)

since didnt dare to bring either mew or mewtwo


















skip the progress~

it seem monorel station being in upgrade process

its not important thou

reach the lowyat area~

at first go to buy new body protecter for kuro~

simca badge that i stick at already got some damage

after that going to 4th floor and go buy my new 1tb HDD drive at the thundermatch(which the cheapest)~pic on below~

later go pay monthly payment for mewtwo

and bank-in money to janice(since i order wig at her)

later~

go to klcc to back at my home~

take a stop at rotiboy





what should i buy for eat~






here is it



a drink




total price



here my new 1tb HDD







new look inside my computer~(i miss xp OS since i change the backgroud)

No comments:

Post a Comment