Tuesday, October 13, 2009

re-think back around this semester ~

i dun really remember i have learn in this semester or about the work or assestment

since most of time i just spend at my home~(curse myself to keep on be on sick for this semester)

body condition semm not going to be okay for the while~seem it like to be more worse(anyhting lar~but dun screw anymore of my plan and study~)

it still have a week or 2 for me keep on study for the exam~

~this semester i will keep go to collage during exam time for study~

might be parted with computer for the serious moment~i cant screw up my study anymore~

etto ~etto~ what more

dateline for ID(interface design project~ its 10 day)

process working on 0%~since will do at friday~

dateline for web project(10day)

process working on its 0%~going rush back study and will do at sunday
< T_T~ i do ask someone else help for settle hyperlink cases~so stupid of me>

dateline b4 my stupid 21th birthday its 8 day~

haiz~i totally didnt hope anything for this(i never expect anything from my birthday ~never celebrate it thou)

just maybe this year~will got some people will spam my wall with birthday wish(what did i expect for????)

okay~enough writing for now~

signing out~

music listen while writing this post~
Sakura Drop,Hikari,This is Love ~all by Utada Hikaru~

No comments:

Post a Comment