Tuesday, May 19, 2009

4th Exam

hmm~tday is 4th exam(1more left)

most of exam why this one must have thing that my head feel so tension???

first when i arrive to gate~the warden girl suddenly stop me and say i cannot waer my shoe anymore~not in rule~

WTF!!!!!i havent hear about it~beside its only a month b4 i already 3 year in here???

and then ~if she really want to follow that FUCKING rule ~why she let people who wear casual enter to collage????(since my collage rule have to wear formal)

and then

lucky the today paper not stress then i guess~(since my lectures give soo much topic that she say would enter into exam~and the one enter only 1/3 form it)

nvm of that~just answer as usual~

well~for this paper how many score i get, i didnt think i can pass this subject

YEAH~thanx too all "kindly heart " classmate and group member that make me in the end only get 18/60 for my coursework WTH!!!!!!


let stop all this

only one exam left~which is i think very hard for me~

since our class very slow to continue the sylibus~only finish in giri-giri time only

at least i hear tomorrow got extra class~and i will make sure to attend it~

No comments:

Post a Comment