Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Going far into the deeper darkness~

well~just little more about myself~

i already alert that me actually cannot get well going with people

when at the time i feel i can know someone better~at the time

the person will feel me as annoying and such a bother
(well i dont to hear"oh~finnaly u admit it" or whatever crap that related to that word)

its too much happen and but still i notice

have some people that still can talk with me or seem care about me~well i dont really know whatever thier feeling only the fake thing or not~

even thought is only the fake feeling~enough to make me happy~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHO STILL WITH ME~even know me such an annoying person or just pretending didnt know~

also

i know that kinda busybody or even too much bothering with other relationship~

well~

for some people i really happy their can get the happiness and i think i shouldnt bother anymore

but for some other~i cannot resist to make some bother in thier relationship~
since i make some promise and i make thier sworn some word to me too~
if thier break it ~so then i will break it too~

hmm....its hard to understand ~let me just write some story about it~

well~somehow i become someone that important to this one girl~
and i promise to her that i will realese her form her current chain the tie her with it and will let her fly freely

but~since i know well her type of girl~so i banned some thing for her and that make her bf somehow irrihating or hate me~

not to mention he say me is making the unfair thing~

AND THEN~

what should i babbling in here???

i already forgot~

so just save it for the next time that i feel i want to write again~

P/S: my word its too messy~T_T i'm such bad writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment